1. The machine has a compact structure, beautiful and pleasant appearance, large spindle torque, high rigidity, bed rail width of 400mm, stable and reliable performance, and excellent precision retention.
2. The optimized design of the headstock, using high and low gears, stepless speed regulation in the gear; suitable for the turning processing of discs and shafts, can process straight lines, arcs, metric threads, multi-head threads It is suitable for turning discs and shafts with complex shapes and high precision requirements.
3. The machine tool guide rail and sliding saddle guide rail are made of special material hard guide rails, which are quenched by high frequency, super hard and wear-resistant, durable and have good processing accuracy.
4. CNC numerical control system wide number 980TB3
5. Each lubricating point adopts a forced automatic lubricating device for fixed-point and quantitative lubrication of the lead screw and guide rail. When there is an abnormal state or insufficient oil quantity, a warning signal is automatically generated.
6. The guide rail is equipped with a scraping device to prevent the guide rail from being corroded by iron filings and coolant, and to facilitate the cleaning of the iron filings.
III.Installation and commissioning, acceptance training, after-sales service
1.Installation and Commissioning
2.1) Before equipment installation, Party B should prepare the site, power supply, gas source and related supporting measures according to the "equipment layout plan" provided by Party A.
3.2) After the equipment arrives, Party B and the representatives of Party A will unpack and inspect. If any damage or lack is found, please notify Party A immediately.
4.3) Party B appoints the operator and maintenance personnel of the machine, and assigns special personnel to assist the installation and debugging of the machine tool.
5.4) Party B assists Party A's installation and commissioning personnel to arrange accommodation, meals, transportation and other matters.
2. Technical training
Training in Party B's factory, the training content is programming, operation, repair and machine tool maintenance, and the training is usually within 7 days until the operator masters.
3. Acceptance method
1) The acceptance shall be conducted at the site of Party B.
2) Appearance inspection: The personnel of both parties conduct visual inspection of the appearance, and check the tools and accessories according to the contract and accessories.
3) Mechanical accuracy acceptance: Party A ’s machine tool shall provide a certificate of conformity and relevant factory acceptance report when it arrives at Party B. The acceptance shall be carried out by Party B. The machine tool accuracy acceptance shall be carried out according to the static accuracy in the certificate of conformity provided by Party A. Provided by both parties.
4) After the inspection and acceptance is completed, both parties shall immediately sign the installation and commissioning acceptance letter in duplicate, and each party shall keep one copy.
1) From the date of acceptance, all mechanical parts are guaranteed free of charge for 12 months, and the electrical system is guaranteed for 12 months, but if the damage caused by the improper use of the user unit is not within the scope of the above free warranty period, Party B must pay the cost of repair and replacement parts . After the warranty period expires, Party A will provide 12 months of free manual service.
2) Damage caused by natural disasters, accidental fires, wars and unstable voltage fluctuations is not covered by the free warranty period.
3) During the warranty period, if the machine fails, Party A will give a technical reply within 4 hours after receiving the repair call from Party B.
4) Outside the warranty period, if the technical staff of Party A is required to visit the site, the cost will be negotiated and resolved by both parties.